Skip to content
Our Mission is to
- Create a welcoming environment in our schools where everyone feels happy, safe, included and are empowered to develop and practice independence.
- Instil a love of learning and encourage pride in all achievements through the foundations of a high quality curriculum.
Our Vision is to
- Be a high performing trust with uncompromising standards and high expectations.
- Champion learning at the centre of our communities.
- Promote and ensure the well-being and safeguarding of pupils at all times so they feel secure, happy and safe.
- Enrich learning through engaging indoor and outdoor environments.
- Have passionate, high quality staff who encourage a love of learning, evoke curiosity and stimulate imagination.
- Enable pupils to achieve their potential, be well prepared for the next stage of their education and instill aspirations for their futures.
- To offer opportunity for all through the promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion whilst challenging social injustice and inequality enabling bright futures for all.
Our Way is to
- Be guided by our key values; perseverance, kindness, respect, honesty and fairness.
- Make learning fun, challenging and stimulating, using a creative and cutting edge curriculum.
- Provide an atmosphere where pupils and staff feel safe, secure and valued and are empowered to achieve their full potential.
- Be a family of schools strengthened by the support from parents/carers, children and the wider school community.
- Encourage and support the development and professional learning of staff and trustees/governors, in order to achieve the highest standards for all.
- Develop strong local partnership links and collaboration across local schools, Higher Education Institutions and other Multi-Academy Trusts.