Inspira Academy Trust – About us
- A unique set of schools; infant, primary rural and urban areas.
- The trust board and members value the differences between schools within The Trust.
- Each school will reflect The Trust’s ethos and support the community it serves.
- The principles of The Trust will be underpinned by ‘a local trust for local schools’ and will be enriched by a combination of community and church schools.
- The Trust mission statement and vision emphasises the importance of a varied and enriched curriculum to raise standards for all.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting pupil and staff well-being underpins the Trust’s values.
- The Trust will have a distinct focus on individualised professional development for its staff through a systematic coaching programme closely matched to staff needs and school priorities in order to retain a highly skilled workforce and deliver the school improvement plan.
- The Trust will develop partnerships and collaborate with other local Multi-Academy Trusts, Higher Education Institutions and schools to provide opportunities for staff at all levels to engage in continuing professional development and to provide mutual support.
- Once established, The Trust will be committed to sponsor other schools as part of its commitment to its growth plan.
Registers of Business Interests