Inspira Academy Trust – About us
- A unique set of schools; infant, primary rural and urban areas.
- The trust board and members value the differences between schools within The Trust.
- Each school will reflect The Trust’s ethos and support the community it serves.
- The principles of The Trust will be underpinned by ‘a local trust for local schools’ and will be enriched by a combination of community and church schools.
- The Trust mission statement and vision emphasises the importance of a varied and enriched curriculum to raise standards for all.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting pupil and staff well-being underpins the Trust’s values.
- The Trust will have a distinct focus on individualised professional development for its staff through a systematic coaching programme closely matched to staff needs and school priorities in order to retain a highly skilled workforce and deliver the school improvement plan.
- The Trust will develop partnerships and collaborate with other local Multi-Academy Trusts, Higher Education Institutions and schools to provide opportunities for staff at all levels to engage in continuing professional development and to provide mutual support.
- Once established, The Trust will be committed to sponsor other schools as part of its commitment to its growth plan.
Chartham Primary School and St Stephen’s Infant School
A few things we’re great at
A unique set of schools; infant, primary, rural and urban areas.
Our highly professional staff put pupil well-being at the heart of everything that we do, so pupils develop in a happy and caring learning environment where they reach their full potential.We are a fully inclusive school and are proud of our achievements and recognition in this area. WEBSITE
Create a welcoming environment in our schools where everyone feels happy, safe, included and are empowered to develop and practice independence.Instil a love of learning and encourage pride in all achievements through the foundations of a high quality curriculum. ABOUT
ST STEPHEN’S INFANT
We are a vibrant three form Infant School in the cathedral city of Canterbury, sharing a site with St. Stephen’s Junior School and a nursery.We are a school with a family feel close to the University of Kent and in walking distance of the city centre. WEBSITE
a local trust for local schools
Create a welcoming environment in our schools where everyone feels happy, safe, included and are empowered to develop and practice independence.Instill a love of learning and encourage pride in all achievements through the foundations of a high quality curriculum.
Installing a love of learning and encouraging pride in all achievements
Mr D Jones
CEO – Inspira
Passionate about inclusion and curriculum creativity in schools
Mrs S Sage
CFO – Inspira
Providing strategic leadership for all financial and business aspects
Mrs A Edgington
Headteacher – St Stephen
Mr J Noble
Headteacher – Chartham
The Trust’s business office is based at Chartham Primary School. The CEO and CFO are available on mobiles, please contact Danielle Bennett the School Business Manager at Chartham Primary School on 01227 738225 if you need to specifically contact one of these officers.